Saturday, January 22, 2011

Special Program Update - Limited Saturday Sessions Available Soon At Fury Performance

Saturday "Crunch Time" Workouts

A 4 year Fury Performance beast...I mean client!
One important thing that I have learned in the past year is that everyone's schedules are jammed pack and are getting increasingly difficult to navigate during the week. I can't even remember anymore how many times people have asked me about Saturday training times. With that in mind, I am going to start offering limited training times on certain Saturdays for clients who are experiencing schedule crunch during the week. These "Crunch Time" training sessions will work on an rolling start format (i.e. as soon as you get there you start your warm up) and will be available to any Fury Performance youth clients. Each session will be tailored to suit the needs of the athlete (in-season, out-season, training level, etc...) and will only cost $10. There will be a limited number of slots for each session so you will need to contact me in advance to reserve your spot! 

February "Crunch Time" Sessions
  • Saturday 5th: 10:30 am - 12:00 am
All workouts must start by 11:15am
  • Saturday 19th: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
All workouts must start by 9:30am

Remember - these are only $10!
Saturday "Adult Fit" Sessions

The First Adult Fit Clients at Fury Performance
Also, as part of this new Saturday initiative, I will be for the first time offering open Adult Fitness training times on select Saturdays. This class offering is in response to the many people over the course of the past year who have asked me whether I train adults as well. These training times will be available for adults who want to get a taste of the Fury Performance training experience. These workouts will be scalable to fit the respective fitness levels of any participants and will only cost $10. Again, space will be limited so you will have to contact me in advance to reserve your spot.  If you are looking to break out of training rut or looking to get back on the fitness wagon or looking for new ideas for your workouts, this may be just the thing you are looking for. I promise I won't make you push the Prowler if you aren't ready for it!

February "Adult Fit" Sessions
  • Saturday 19th: 10:30 am - 12:00pm
All workouts must start by 11:15am
 
Remember - these classes are only $10!
 
   To reserve a spot in any of these training sessions, please email me at coachmattgreen@gmail.com or text me at 423 667 8988.
 
I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment