Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fury Performance & Personal Training Newsletter - October 2011

Programming & Facility Announcements

YouthFit Training Classes for 7-9 years olds - Tuesdays @6:30 - sessions are only $10...contact me at coachmattgreen@gmail.com if you are interested! 

New Fury Performance gear is in...if you would like a shirt please contact me or catch me at the facility...I have a variety of sizes for each of the different shirts...

September Featured Athlete
Congrats Skyler!
Name: Skyler Grimes
Age: 12
Primary Sports: Soccer
FPT Training Resume: October 2010
Notable Achievements at FPT:
24 inch Box Jump, 60lb Kettlebell Deadlift

Favorite FPT Activity:
Push Up in the Power Rack

 
The "List"  
Congrats to Aryn Sanders, Hannah Kincer, & Maddie Millwood on making the Hamilton County middle school all star team!

Gunshow of the Month
DB stylin' before her workout...
Training Pics of the Month
Kristy getting her kettlebell deadlift on...
The inaugural Red Bank Fire training group.
Bonus Pic
I don't know why post-Prowler pictures are so funny to me...
 Video of the  Month 


2011 Newsletters
September

No comments:

Post a Comment